Safety and Loss Control
The FRSA Self Insurers Fund has four full-time Loss Control Representatives dedicated to assisting the Members in reducing and preventing injuries. Each representative has a low designated number of Members to service, providing the necessary time to accomplish each Member's safety and loss control goals.
Remember, the least expensive injury is the injury that never occurs.
- We provide safety meetings, job site inspections, shop inspections, and construction pre-inspections with the goal of preventing workplace injuries.
- We will also help you in investigating any injuries that may occur to analyze what may have gone wrong to help prevent a recurrence in the future.
- Our Loss Control Representatives are trained in all aspects of OSHA and other safety regulations.
- We provide a comprehensive Loss Control Manual free of charge to all Members that can serve as the Member's adopted written safety program.
- We can assist you in establishing training for a Florida Qualified Drug Free Workplace and will even share in the cost of setup and administration with you.
- We believe in providing safety as a service, helping you and your employees by preventing injuries in the workplace.